Update 4/10/20 - Can you imagine going away for a couple weeks in the summer and coming home to find your family moved into a new house? That's exactly what happens to Betsy in the start of this story that begins the summer before her freshmen year and follows to its'end. During the current pandemic, rereading this was like eating a favorite comfort food. I loved the closeness of Betsy's family, the exploration of religion and spirituality, and the little details Maud used to describe each season of the year; summer, fall, winter, and spring. 9/28/13 - The more things change, the more they stay the same. Oh sure, the fashions were different in the first decade of the 1900s and perhaps the times more innocent. But mostly upon this most recent reread of a beloved series, I am struck by how much Betsy has in common with the youth of today. She's boy crazy, prefers friends to studying and finds it important to keep up with the latest fashions and health regimens. And just...
I like comics-manga I used this for my Marketing class and it was in perfect condition. comics-manga :) Michael R. Solomon Very informational Michael R. Solomon Bought this book for a college class. I'm really happy with how informative the book is. I got it for class but I really didn't need it and the information in this book can be found on the internet easily. I would just ask someone in class what the chapters and read about it on the internet Too pricey! Marketing: Real People, Real Choices (8th Edition) Good text book. Simple to read and useful to know NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMarketingLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMarketingLab search for ISBN 10: 0133130592 ISBN 13: 9780133130591. That package includes ISBN 10:0132948931 ISBN 13:9780132948937 and ISBN 10: 0132952343 ISBN 13:9780132952347. Marketing: Real People, Real Choices (8th Edition)
Komentar
Posting Komentar